Thursday, December 11, 2008

How sweet it is...


Loving the icing...Do I really have to decorate?...


Forget it...This looks too good...


Too good to wait...


Sweet baby girl...



Thomas eating candy off of gingerbread house...




Are there other people here?...

What a week we have had so far. Tuesday my sweet friends had a baby shower for me. It was so special and really meant so much to me to have it. It was a little weird not having a big pregnant belly at your own baby shower, but fun anyway. Lily got some precious outfits, blankets, burp cloths, and even a tiny ring!! I don't what I would have done these past few months without these amazing giving friends I have been blessed with. Thanks girls, I had a blast.

On Wed. Thomas and I went to playgroup where we made, or attempted to decorate gingerbread houses. As you can see in the pictures and videos, Thomas couldn't grasp the idea of decorating with candy! He thought it was much to yummy not to eat it. I of course had high hopes of decorating a cute house to display at home, but what can you do. He enjoyed it so much he even fell asleep in the car holding onto it. He didn't trust me to take it from him. Too funny.

Lily continues to have a great week. She is now...4lb. 2oz.!!!! Yea! Can you believe it she is already over 4lb.? Crazy! She has been finishing her 4 bottles since Tuesday and doing very well. She is still on the one liter nasal cannula, but her oxygen requirements have been low. And today we received even more amazing news, when the eye doctor told me that last night she did not see any signs of ROP!! What? My exact words. I didn't know it could resolve itself in a week, but than again, Lily has the ultimate Physician taking care of her so anything is possible!! Praise God!!! His blessings upon us are overflowing. Thanks for praying for this specifically. He listens!

Please continue to pray that Lily do well with her bottles and hopefully increase to 5 bottles soon. Pray that her oxygen requirements continue to decrease and she be weaned to half a liter, and that she begin to hold her body temperature so that she can come to an open crib. Please pray that Greg have a safe trip home tomorrow as well. Thank you all so much for your prayers and support.

No comments: