Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Going home outfit...and Thomas


Saturday, Greg and I spent the day with Thomas, shopping, and playing at the mall. We went to rain forest cafe for lunch...his choice!


Thomas eating his huge ice cream cone after being good while getting his haircut...whatever works!


Oh yea...it was everywhere!


Lily enjoying all of her precious gifts from our dear friends in Cleveland, MS!! They sent a box full of goodies from the cute store, Punkin Patch in downtown Cleveland. Love, Love, Love all of the sweet monogrammed things. I was completely surprised and overwhelmed with gratitude when I opened the box. We are truly blessed by such amazing people. I don't know what we did to deserve such wonderful friends. Thanks delta girls!!!! I miss yall more than you know!


smiling lily...


you want me to do what?


sweet Lily in her going home dress...


Sweet tiny monogrammed sweater hand made by my mother-in-law's friend and college roommate. This is the smallest sweater with the smallest buttons I have ever seen. Lily wore it home from the hospital. Thanks Mary!


Whoa...hold on Lily...These two are going to be trouble, I can just feel it...


Too sweet...Lily's tiny handmade smocked dress that she wore home from the hospital. Thanks Sara for sending it to us. It is the cutest thing ever!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you guys to finally be home. Looks like things are going well. God Bless! Shanie Bube

Mis said...

oh my goodness..they are so cute..when i first looked at that pic of her and thomas i thought he was holding a doll..she is so tiny and that little dress is so precious!! how are y'all doing?? i'm going to call you back...

jennifer said...

Wonderful pics! (glad you were surprised by the package!)
Lily looks like a pretend doll in the picture where Thomas is holding her!!! It looks like you are doing well and adjusting well. Wish I was closer to bring you food, have Thomas over, etc...
miss you and love the blog!