Saturday, January 24, 2009

Quick update


Sweet Thomas...kissing Lily


Too precious...can she stay this little forever?


Love the cheeks...


Lily, Mommy, and Thomas


Thomas holding Lily's hand...


Like father like son...reading the paper

So sorry it has been so long since I have updated. You would think now that we are all home I would have more time to update. WRONG! Lily has decided these past several nights that she would like to eat every 1 1/2-2 hrs during the night and sleep for 3hrs straight during the day. Go figure. So, I have been trying to go to bed as soon as she goes down for the night, which is the time that I would normally update. I will try to get better as we hope to get on some type of feeding schedule soon.

So this past Wednesday (Jan. 22) Lily was 4months old or as the doctor said 3 days old! Lily had her first doctor's appt. on this day after leaving the hospital. So confusing talking with the doctor about her age. I will try to explain that later. She is doing really well and is now over 6lbs!!!!! Developmentally she is where she should be which is great and according to her corrected age she is on the growth chart as well. Way to go Lily!

Thanks for continuing to pray for us during this special time. I have several things I would like to blog about so maybe sometime soon I will get the chance.

2 comments:

jennifer said...

Love the update and the pics!!! Will pray that Lily starts getting her days/nights fixed...

Maggie Pelton said...

Hey Holley! Its Julia Echols Pelton. Missy found my blog a while back and I just saw yours on her friends list. I've thought about you over the years and wondered how you were doing. I havent read it all, but, I'm so sorry for the difficult journey you've been on with Lily. She is precious! I'm so thankful she's home and doing well now. I, too, know how God can use our babies to grow us and draw us near. We lost our second a year ago and now have a 9 week old. Anyway, I'm so glad I've found your blog and I'll be praying for you.