Tuesday, January 6, 2009

prayer request

Lily has had another great day. They decided today to start her on blood pressure medicine once a day to hopefully help lower her blood pressure. She continues to eat well and gain weight. She is over 5lb. 5 oz tonight. They want to watch her a couple of days on the new medicine to make sure it is working. Tentatively she is scheduled to have her MRI of the brain on Friday morning. So hopefully anytime after that we will be going home!!!

Please pray that everything goes well this week and that it all falls in to place perfectly so that we can get her home asap. Please pray for the upcoming MRI that we would get good results and that her blood pressure medicine would work quickly and safely. I would also ask that you pray for my friend's baby who is also in the NICU. They are planning to take him off the ventilator tomorrow for the second time. Please pray that he be strong enough to breathe without it and do well. Thanks so much. Have a great night.

1 comment:

jennyhope said...

I am sure you are exhausted. I am praying and I talked to Lauren and she gave me an update...I sure hope and pray she gets to come home soon!!