Monday, November 17, 2008


Wide awake...


Busted...


Wide awake...


baby sneeze...

Lily had another good day. I really enjoyed my time with her today. The nurses let me do a lot of her care like changing her diaper, taking her temperature, cleaning her eyes and mouth and sometimes changing her position. I love it all. It makes me feel like a good mommy and that I am bonding with her. All of her lab work came back normal today, so thank you for praying for that. Her eyes looked so big and pretty today and she continues to look more and more like a newborn baby.

We continue to pray for her eye exam to go well this week, for her to remain infection free, and for her lungs to continue to get stronger and for her to do well on the cpap. We appreciate your prayers as well. I am experiencing more and more of God's goodness and grace as He repeatedly answers our specific requests and as I watch my precious baby get better and better every day.

The picture above is of Thomas getting busted after pulling out my craft box and putting everything possible on him and spreading the rest of the stuff everywhere. The look on his face is priceless. It is actually a look I see more and more on him as his little mischievous personality develops. He can be so sweet and loving one moment and screaming "zip-it" at me the next. Oh, the joys of having a 2 year old!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww... thomas is so cute!! :)

L.A. said...

zip it mommy~ wow how cute and funny is he! I miss you and think of your precious family all the time. I can't wait to meet that Lily one of these days. You are an awesome mommy!
Love you!

:-) L.A.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Holley ~ You are a WONDERFUL mommy! God is answering specific prayer requests, and what a testimony your family is right now! God is being glorified through these hard long days! I hope and pray you and Greg are getting the rest you need these days! ... I loved waking up to this update! Thomas made me laugh out loud!
krutz fam