Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Putting on the pounds






Lily just keeps on putting on the pounds. She is 3lb. 3oz. tonight. I get to play dress up with her tomorrow and see how she does regulating her own temperature. Yea!!! I have been looking forward to this for 2 months! I just bought some precious preemie clothes so there will definitely be some pictures tomorrow!!!

Lily had a few little episodes with heart rate and oxygen levels decreasing that caused some concern overnight, but she received some blood today and looked so much better when I left her tonight. Please pray that she continue to do well on the nasal cannula and that her oxygen requirements decrease. Her doctor mentioned putting back on CPAP if her oxygen requirements go up much more. I don't think I could handle that again, so I am trusting that God will hear our prayers again and be faithful to answer. I know Lily can do it without the CPAP. I also would ask that you pray that she remain free of infections. I pray you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful for.

No comments: