Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Quick update on our crazy lives...


Flower Power...


Daddy and Lily time...


Smiling at Daddy...


Loving Mommy and Daddy's bed...


Thomas checking out Daddy's new ride...4 door Jeep Wrangler...

My middle name is officially Crazy!! I constantly feel as if I have been in a tornado and back again. We have our house on the market and trying to constantly keep it clean and picked up is totally exhausting. With a 3 yr. old who loves to throw everything everywhere every day and having a baby with all sorts of chairs and swings, makes for a lot of picking up and hiding. Greg is also traveling almost every week and we are trying to find a house in North Carolina. Not to mention all of the regular day to day stuff that comes with raising two kids. Needless to say, some nights I am just living for the moment when both kiddos are safe in bed!

I have to share some funny things that Thomas has said lately. He is very chatty these days and acts as if he is 3 going on 13. He really thinks he can do everything himself and gets really angry when you try to help him. I don't even remember the terrible twos, three is way worse and overrides anything that happened at two! Today at the park he told me he wanted to play "hide and secret" with me, instead of hide and seek. He also calls everything fun a park. The airport is called "airpark" the inflatable jumping place is called "jumping park" swim lessons is "swim park", and so on. Tonight we ate at Chik-fil-A, and the big dressed up cow came walking through. At first Thomas started yelling "Hi Dog, Hi Dog" I quickly told him that it was a cow. He said "Hi Cow" The cow came over and Thomas started laughing and said to the cow, "What in the world cow, what in the world are you doing here?" I of course got a good laugh. Not sure where he picked up on that one. Too funny. I have got to start writing things down, because I am forgetting so many.

Lily is doing well. She had a checkup 2 weeks ago and weighed 8lb. 6oz, so hopefully we are over that now. We will have to break out the Wii Fit again and see. She is doing better sleeping. Getting up usually once during the night. She is smiling all the time and starting to coo some. She is very nosey and curious these days. She loves watching Thomas and T.V. Medically she is doing great. She is still on the same reflux and BP meds. We don't go back to the doc until mid May, yikes. We haven't gone that long without seeing a doctor!

Hope you all are doing well!

2 comments:

Linda Thompson said...

I have been reading your blog for a long time. Just hearing your stories remind me of when my boys (3) were small. Let me just tell you, it does get better with time and age. I wouldn't trade those hectic sometimes unbearable days for anything. Now they are 29, 28 & 25. I really miss the sound of the boys in the house. Take care and God Bless.

jennifer said...

I am cracking up! Thomas is a hoot! and I totally understand the middle name, "crazy" ... The Tot Lok thing is too funny! Thanks for sharing your life, it makes me realize there are other 'crazies' out there :) So Happy to hear that Lily is doing so well... She is precious!
Praying your house sells quickly and you are able to find a home up there easily!
Going to the 'bed park' ... I am exhausted... Sleep is fun to me!