Thursday, April 23, 2009

Blue bonnetts...


trying to get a good picture of all of us is like pulling teeth...


Wish that I didn't have Lily in the car seat...heard there were snakes...yikes


sweet thomas...


My little stud...oh yea, that is an Auburn football that he religiously carries with him...daddy is hoping that it will teach him not to fumble! :-)


Riley (Thomas' girlfriend)


Helping his little sis out...


Lily is not too fond of the sun just yet...don't worry, if I have anything to do with it she will love it as much as I do, soon...


As close as she could get...

as good as it gets...

We finally took the time to take the kids pictures in the blue bonnetts..Not sure how to spell it? I just couldn't leave Texas without my kids pictures in the pretty flowers. Such a "Texas" thing to do. Not really sure if the flowers are just in Texas or why it is such a big deal to do it, but I knew I had to do it before moving. Thanks Amy, for getting us out there and such a pretty place to take them.

1 comment:

jennifer said...

i can appreciate the bluebonnet pics... we did the same before we moved :) These are all GREAT pics!!!