Thursday, February 26, 2009

Getting Out...



Laundry Lily...Lily had a fun ride in the laundry basket and enjoyed watching me fold clothes...I will be glad when she is big enough to help!



One eye, smiling Lily...



This weekend we took Lily to the park for the first time. She enjoyed the stroller ride and listening to Thomas zoom by on his plasma car. It was great to get out with both of my children and enjoy the nice weather.



Look out Lightning McQueen...Here comes Thomas!

Wow, we have had a busy week so far. Lily went to the pediatrician and nephrologist on Monday. We were very excited to get a good report from both. Nothing major to report which is always good. She was pleased with her growth, etc. She was still weighing right around 8lbs. and 53cm long! Her blood pressure was also good. She is going to remain on medicine for blood pressure and acid reflux. We got the OK to get out of the house a little so Lily and I enjoyed our first grocery trip together yesterday. She was great, sleeping the whole time! It is really nice to get out of the house!! Looking forward to more outings soon!

As you can see in the pictures, Lily is growing and smiling more and more. It is so fun to watch and see her respond to us with a smile. I love it!

Thomas is doing well, testing my patience more and more, while making me laugh just as much. He repeats everything he hears which is really funny to hear his take on things. He has heard me call Lily, Lily Cate often, so now when she is crying etc., he calls her Wily Cake! So funny to hear. My other favorite is now when you ask him what he did at school he says, "nothing." I will have to remember some more to share with you soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful to hear the updates. So happy to hear all the continued good news. Praying for you all continuously!!Love, Robyn

Anonymous said...

That laundry basket picture should be framed in your laundry room! SO CUTE!!!!
Laurel