Sunday, March 1, 2009

Tomato Pink nursery...


I finally took some pictures of Lily's room...the tomato pink room as Thomas calls it.
I still have some things to put on the wall, lamp shade to get, etc...but we are getting there. Not sure when Lily will actually be in there, but it makes me feel like a better mom to at least have it done for her! :-)


The bedding is from Polka Tot Designs out of Mobile, AL. I did it all online and on the phone with the owner. They were fabulous to deal with, so nice and helpful and it all came very quickly.


Mirror above changing table...


changing table...


Beautiful, unique window treatment that my sweet coworker did for Lily. She did a fabulous job! I wish I had her talent. Thanks Anne!!!




Anne made this bag also...


Anne also made these chair pads!! Love it, so comfy!!!

5 comments:

Mis said...

hol
it's really cute! i love the pink and brown! very cute!

Andrea said...

The room looks great and I love the bedding! :)

L.A. said...

Anne is a rockstar! Love the room! We are working on Mabry's "big girl" room right now! Miss and love you!

susan said...

LOVE Lily's room!

jennifer said...

LOVE IT