Monday, February 16, 2009

Big Girl...And wild man


The magic position...after struggling to get Lily to sleep, I finally put her on her tummy, and instantly she was happy. Don't worry I only let her stay there for a nap, not overnight.


Big yawn...any teeth in there?


Big girl...She looks so big in this picture...I had her on the changing table and she rolled over to her tummy!


Loves sucking on her fingers...yes I do feed her!


This is the same look Thomas has when he is watching anything on TV...He just goes into his own world.


Daddy and Thomas after flying his kite nana and pop gave him.


Attempting to fly his kite..."need a little wind here"


The next American Idol

We hope you all had a great Valentine's Day weekend. My sweet husband surprised me yesterday with a babysitter so that we could go out for a little while by ourselves. Lily's wonderful Level 3 primary nurse came over to play. It was so nice to get out just the two of us. The weather was wonderful and we were able to enjoy a nice relaxing lunch outdoors and do a little outdoor shopping. Thanks Stephanie for coming!! Thank you to my wonderful husband for realizing how badly I needed to get out of the house! I love you!

Lily is now 8lbs!!! Yes, you read correctly. At least that is what the Wii says. She goes back to the doctor next Monday for a followup visit. She is doing good except her reflux is acting up again. We finally realized that her Prevacid needed to be weight adjusted to be the most effective so hopefully tomorrow we will get the new dosage. As of right now, we aren't sleeping very well and eating only a little bit every 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours. Pretty tiring. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.



quiet Lily

No comments: