Sunday, January 31, 2010

More snow, sledding, and snowmen

This is what we did all afternoon today...sled down the hills and then Thomas would always get a ride back up...notice the look on my face! I was pooped! Great way to work out!

This cracks me up!


Thomas had a blast today!



Love it!


Our first family snowman...don't judge! :-)


Thomas' snow angel


So cute!



Pulling his little sis!



This is hilarious! Thomas wanted to sled by himself...we had no idea he would go sooo fast! We did have someone down the hill to catch him, thank goodness! There is a lake at the bottom of the hill!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

The video is hilarious! I was cracking up at Greg in the background laughing. HA!

It looks like y'all are having so much fun in the snow!

Unknown said...

The sledding reminded me of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rMcRJVY1-0


LOL -- Carl

Jana Seeton said...

Looks like way too much fun. Lily is beautiful and Thomas is getting so big.

Greg, I like how the snowman is sporting a Karate cap!

Hope all is well. We miss ya'll - and Harper misses Samford.

Take care -