Monday, December 7, 2009

Thanksgiving pictures and more...

Thomas at his school Thanksgiving program...super cute!!!

Can't believe he is getting so big and old...

Lily at the Christmas Tree Farm...


Thomas, Lily, and Holley riding the cow train...once was enough for me!


Thomas and Lily...

Posing in front of the trees...so hard to get them both to look and smile!


Sweet picture...My niece Cally and Lily


My sister Lauren's 4 kids and my 2...this one took awhile!!!


Jim and Andrea Bunn with us at the Iron bowl tailgate...great college friends that were in town from Denver!

Big and Lil' Dickinson's at the Auburn tailgate


All the girls at tailgate...great college friends! We had our yearly chili cooking at the tailgate, yummy!

The Guys...


My sister Shelby with Thomas and Lily one morning before she went to school...they had a great time playing with Aunt Shelby!

The kids with my Mom, Carl, and Shelby...too cute!


While we were in B'ham, we got to visit with some of my best high school friends and their kids...wow, what a bunch of kids!!!

Thomas driving the gator with DidiPop at the Farm in Alabama...he LOVES it!


The best Thanksgiving picture we could get...My best friend L.A. made their matching outfits! Super cute! Thanks, L.A.!


I just thought this one was cute!


Lily on Thanksgiving Day...

The Saturday before Thanksgiving, the kids and I drove 10 hours to visit our family. It should not have taken near that long, but after a detour due to falling rocks, lily puking twice, Thomas having to potty numerous times, etc...we finally made it to my mom's house. We had a great time visiting my family in Hartselle and had an early Thanksgiving lunch with all of the extended family. Great to see everyone!


We then headed to B'ham to my Dad's house. We got to visit all of my sisters there and many of my good high school friends. And I got to finally meet my brand new nephew, Cade! So precious! Thomas had a great time playing with all of his cousins! Greg flew into B'ham on Wednesday night.

We then went to be with Greg's extended family for Thanksgiving. Thomas had fun on the farm with DidiPop and enjoyed meeting so many new people. This was a very special Thanksgiving for us since this was the first time we were all together as a family. Having both of my kids together was an amazing reminder of how good and faithful our God is!

We went to the Auburn game on Friday and had a great time tailgating with some of our great friends. The weather was perfect even though the game didn't end as well as we had hoped for. The kids stayed with babysitters at the lake. This was Lily's first time to stay with a sitter for a long time while she was awake, etc...In the past I had always gotten her to sleep before leaving her. They both did well.

We ended the trip in Lanett, AL to visit my step mom's extended family. We had a great time introducing Lily to so many family members, and Thomas had fun playing with all of his cousins!

It was a great, Long, trip. I was so thankful Greg drove us home!! Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and our enjoying the Christmas season!












1 comment:

Andrea said...

Such cute pictures! We had so much fun seeing y'all twice while we were home. It was like old times. Hopefully we will see you soon.