Friday, December 18, 2009

Our first snow...

Our house in our first snow in North Carolina...about 2 hours ago and its still pouring snow!

Love it...

Greg and Thomas sledding for the first time...I don't know who had more fun!


Our first sled...Don't worry Lily didn't take a ride!


All bundled up!!!


Lily pointing at the snow...so cute!

Today we got our first snow in N.C. This is Thomas' first time to see snow and so far he has had a blast! We bought our first sled and Greg and Thomas had so much fun sledding down our hills in the backyard. It started at 12 today and hasn't stopped yet! So far we have about 3 inches. We all can't wait to see it in the morning!

Thomas sledding...it's a little blurry because the snow was blowing right into the camera...

1 comment:

Jo Ellen said...

I am so glad to see all the beautiful pictures and to see how big Miss Lily is now. I must know who your relatives are in Lanett, AL, you know that is where I live.
Give both of the kids hugs and kisses for me and maybe I can see them sometime this summer if and when ya'll come South to Goodwater or Lake Martin or even back to Lanett. Tell Eddie & Helen I said hello next time you talk to them.
Love,
Jo Ellen Weldon
nana9181@charterinternet.com