Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Lots of Firsts...

Thomas started preschool last Thursday. This is the best picture I could get on the first day...He was too cool for me to take any good pictures!



Sibling Love...at least for the moment!


Two peas in a pod...



checking out her mobile...she loves trying to push the different music buttons



Crawling wasn't enough for miss feisty...now she is pulling up in her bed!!! Look out!





This video is sure to make you laugh...Thomas wanted to get in Lily's doorway jumper...so here he is having the best time ever!




This is Thomas on his new Skuut bike...it doesn't have pedals. It teaches kids how to balance hoping they won't need training wheels and they can go directly to a real bike...in a weeks time he has just about mastered it. He now loves riding as fast as he can down hills, driveways, streets, etc...oh yea, and there aren't any brakes, just his feet! Thank goodness for helmets! He is definitely my little daredevil...the faster the better, yikes! :-)






Lily crawling!!!! Ignore me talking...I was on the phone and she took off down the hall after the dog, so I tried to video her while I was still on the phone! She had a harder time here since she was wearing a dress... too cute!


2 comments:

L.A. said...

oh my goodness! I could eat her up! I am so proud of her and can't wait to see her soon! love you hols! :-) L.A.

Andrea said...

Precious!! I love the videos of Thomas and Lily. I can't wait to see them in November!