Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Thomas!

Thomas at 5 days old!

Thomas...First birthday1


Thomas...Two years old!



Thomas...Third birthday



Happy 4th birthday!!!




opening his walkie talkies...


Birthday morning with Krispie Cream!
Happy Birthday to my sweet Thomas! I can't even believe that he is already 4 years old!! Right before my eyes he has become a little boy. He is no longer a little toddler...kind of sad! I had a little emotional moment with him on Friday when it hit me how old he was getting. He told me he would pray to God to not let him get any bigger! So sweet and innocent!
He is finally getting tall and actually taller than a few of his friends now. He still has quite an imagination and is always coming up with something wild to do or say. His latest creative outlet is with scotch tape! He tapes his little chairs together to make a train, and tapes anything and everything to different toys. Really quite entertaining to see what he has taped together! I'll have to post some pictures of it. He loves riding his scoot bike and his riding tractor outside. He is starting to play with Lily more and it is so precious for me to watch!
He still cracks me up with some of his funny phrases and words. Here are a couple of his latest that I can remember. Asking me to do him a favorite, meaning a favor. Saying he wants to read a motion, meaning a devotion. He often says "no I amit" meaning no I'm not. Asking for "erections" to his friends house, meaning directions! And he is always praying for Lily not to throw up...really sweet but kind of sad he thinks he has to pray that all the time!:-) Oh, and thanks to his dad, he is calling me Hollywood all the time!
We celebrated his birthday yesterday with doughnuts for breakfast and a mini cake for lunch. He is having his birthday party at the local bowling alley with his friends from school this Friday. That should be really interesting! I will definitely post pictures from that!







No comments: