Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Pics

My little tiger...seriously...she is in to everything!!! There is nowhere safe to leave her these days. Her new favorite hobby is to pull paper out of my magazines and tear it into shreds and then of course she has to eat it!

Love those baby blues...

Ready to go...


T-R-O-U-B-L-E

Notice Lily's hands, full of mulch...as soon as I would step back to take the picture she would put mulch in her mouth as fast as she could!

Walking in the costume parade at the Halloween Festival...Lily one a prize in her age group, too funny!

Thomas and his dinosaur buddy...too cute!


Daddy and his little Tiger...










3 comments:

Papa Carl said...

I printed out the Halloween picture and showed it around to my Alabama fan friends to show that my grandkids were being raised right!

Andrea said...

Too cute!! I love the costumes. We can't wait to see you in two weekends. The girls finally get to meet! :)

PICTURE MAN 47 said...

Hello - Cute blog. I came to your page by accident. It is interesting however, because my grandfather was C.P. Dickinson born in Autauga County Alabama in 1873. I would be interested if you have family genealogy to share. Thanks,