Saturday, July 18, 2009

Moving...


too many boxes...


view of the back...


view of part of the yard with our garden in the top right...hopefully I can keep it all alive!


view from the deck...


Thomas in the box...


Look what I found...


Thomas loving the big moving truck...


Lookout, Thomas is behind the wheel...


ready to help...

Yes, we are all finally in our new house in North Carolina! We definitely miss our wonderful friends and all of Lily's amazing doctors and nurses, but we are loving this much cooler weather!!! We finally have the boxes unpacked and most of it put away. We are waiting to get some painting done so the decorating can begin. Everyone seems to be adjusting well. We have met some wonderful neighbors who have already been so helpful, including breaking in the house for me when I locked myself out with Thomas asleep inside!! Not the ideal way to meet neighbors. Luckily Lily was with me so I didn't look like a complete nut! We have an amazing yard that we have never had before. It is huge which Samford of course loves. We have already joined the neighborhood playgroup and Thomas has started camp today. Slowly but surely we are getting settled in.

2 comments:

jennifer said...

Beautiful home! So glad to hear things are going well...

Andrea said...

I cannot believe how big Thomas is getting. It looks like you had a little helper while you were moving! :)