Tuesday, June 23, 2009

On the road again...just can't wait to get on the road again

Update to follow soon, but for now here are some pictures of our recent travels and to give you an idea of what all we have been up to...
My TEXAS basket I got at my going away dinner...thanks girls!

He, he, he...sorry girls, I think I told you this wouldn't show up on here, but it is such a good memory I had to share it!!!


My sweet friend Amy...I started tearing up just posting this picture...Miss you!!!

All the girls at my going away dinner...love you girls! Thanks for everything!!!! I miss you all so much! Start planning that road trip to the Carolina's...

Our visit to Cleveland, MS....


Our good friends The Kittrell's with Lily and their younger daughter Daylen...Their older daughter, drew Lily a sweet picture that stayed by her bed her entire hospital stay...so sweet!


Thomas and Trace...(a.k.a. TROUBLE) Too cute!

The Starnes, our former pastor and his wonderful wife...we are so thankful for them and our Covenant Church family who so faithfully prayed for us and Lily...we miss yall!



Caroline and Lily...sweet daughter of our friends the Hendons whose house we stayed at while visiting Cleveland...also Thomas' sleep mate, too sweet...thanks for your help Caroline



Grayson and Lily...Caroline's twin sister...they both have been faithful to pray for Lily and were such a big help with Lily and Thomas during our visit...


all the kiddos...too funny

some of my former co-workers in Cleveland...a.k.a. my Cleveland family...wonderful friends who I miss so much! Thanks girls for everything!!!




On the road again is an understatement for what we have been doing the past few weeks. We have been quite crazy lately which has attributed to my lack of new posts and pictures. So sorry, but most days I don't even know what day it is!! More pictures to come soon with the rest of our journey...












1 comment:

jennifer said...

I loved seeing these pictures! You all look so great and it sounds like you have had great road trips! Thomas and Lily are troupers!
So sorry we missed you while you were here, but I hope you know how much we love y'all and miss you!