Friday, May 15, 2009


Lily's Great Great Grandmother who she was named after...This was their first time to meet...very special meeting for me!


Lily meeting one of her Great grandfather's for the first time...my mom's dad


Lily meeting another Great grandfather for the first time...my stepdad's dad


My sister Shelby with me and the kids...thanks for all your help aunt Shelby!!! Thomas loves her!!!

PapaCarl and Lily


Gran, Lily, and Thomas

Lily got to go to my mom's house for the first time a couple of weeks ago. It was a great and special time for all of us because she was finally able to meet so many of her relatives! She did great and enjoyed all of the extra attention!! Thomas of course had a blast staying with Gran and PapaCarl and Aunt Shelby a few extra days while Lily and I flew home! His first trip without us...such a big boy now!

No comments: