Monday, September 22, 2008

Lily ????? Dickinson

Wow! It is with an incredible honor and pleasure that we can announce the arrival of Lily ____ Dickinson.


Lily was born this morning and weighed in at 1 lb 6 oz.


Mom had a C - Section and is recovering nicely.


Lily came into the world obviously very small and young, however continues to do well in the NICU. She is as beautiful as I pictured her in my mind, and as stubborn also. I was able to see Lily just after birth, touch her hand and foot which she promptly kicked my hand away. It is so amazing to see how God has ordered things in our and our family's life to prepare us all for this.


Although early, we are confident in the fact that every soul is born with a purpose and God will see that Lily's purpose is fulfilled.


Please pray that Lily continue to do well in the NICU, that she grow and hit the milestones that the doctors would like to see, and also that no other outside illnesses or complications would arise.


It is with an unexplainable peace that I send this message about our new little girl.


I have taken some pictures and as soon as I can get to a different computer, I will send them out.


As for now, Holley is resting and recovering and we are visiting Lily in the NICU.


Your prayers, friendships, and thoughts are so warming.

No comments: